Worksafe has published Guidance Notes on providing First Aid Equipment, Facilities and Training to meet the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and Regulations 2016.
These guidelines are intended for the use of:
- Anyone responsible for first aid in places of work
- Employers who need to have trained first aid personnel in places of work they are responsible for
- First aid personnel in places of work
- Persons responsible for the maintenance of first aid equipment and facilities in places of work
- Organisations and instructors involved in the training of first aid personnel
- and Individuals and organisations wishing to become first aid trainers.