First Aid Recertification Courses Workplace or Childcare
This certificated course is designed to revalidate your First Aid Certificate.
This course ensures participants update and refresh their first aid knowledge and practical skills in all major areas.
All holders of a First Aid Certificate, evidence/copy of previous certificate is required.Who should attend?
All holders of a First Aid Certificate, prior to the 2-year certificate expiry date.
- Scene Assessment and Management
- Safety & Barriers
- Rescue Breathing
- Bleeding & Shock
- Choking manoeuvres
- Update on all topics
- Discussion on hazards relating to your workplace
Meditrain South is a registered Private Training Establishment that offers first aid courses that are recognized by Worksafe as Workplace First Aid Course and are accredited by the New Zealand Qualification Authority and the Ministry of Education.
The unit standards associated with this course are:
- 6400 - Manage first aid in emergency situation (level 3, 2 credits)
- 6401 - Provide First Aid - Version 6, Level 2, Credits 1
- 6402 - Provide Basic Life Support - Version 8, Level 1, Credits 1