About our first aid training
Meditrain South First Aid courses can be tailored based on the particular needs of your business and can take place at your premises or at Meditrain's own training facilities.
Both the 16-hour Workplace First Aid Course and the 8-hour Workplace First Aid Refresher course comply with the requirements for the training of First Aid personnel contained in the Health & Safety at Work act 2015 and Regulations 2016
The refresher must be completed every two years to ensure that First Aid personnel maintain their skills and are updated with new protocols and procedures.
- Pre-Hospital Emergency Care
- MediTrain South staff include professionals in the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care field - this allows us to offer a range of courses that cover many aspects of advanced care - for example, Pre-Hospital Emergency Care. Many of our courses meet the requirements of the relevant standards setting body.
- We also have a specific Advanced Course for Dental Professionals.
Workplace Health & Safety training
- Comprehensive Workplace First Aid
- MediTrain South can help you to promote workplace safety. We offer training to Unit Standard 497 to train your personnel in Health & Safety.
- MediTrain South can provide Fire Safety and Awareness, Floor Warden and Suppress Fire with Hand Extinguishers Courses.